Coach Kathy “Kat” Webb has accomplished plenty in her 30 years in the game as a player and coach:
· Has received many honors over the course of her illustrious soccer career, but one of the most memorable occurred when she was awarded the historical mark of distinction as being the first-ever recipient of an SMU Women’s Soccer Scholarship.
· In addition, Kat went on to be the first woman to score a goal for SMU’s Women’s Soccer Program, establishing herself as a true pioneer of the SMU Women’s Soccer Program.
· As a coach, Kat has been dedicated to extending the visibility and furthering the development of women’s soccer. She has led her teams to numerous league, local tournaments / soccer events, several distinguished showcase classics, state, and regional championships.
· Kat shares her passion for youth girls’ academy soccer and an immeasurable desire to develop and teach young academy girls the game.
· The combination of 20 plus years of coaching experience and over 30 years of playing experience has earned her a spot as one of the premier coaches of North Texas Academy Soccer.
· Kat currently holds a USSF “A” License.
Kat is a Dallas native who attended Bishop Lynch High and graduated from SMU with a BS in History in 1990. Kat has been married to David Webb for over 20 years and has a 3 year old daughter, Kaley.